Who is the data controller for the processing of your personal data?
The data controller for the processing of personal data is the entity ABEI ENERGY & INFRASTRUCTURE, S.L. (hereinafter, “ABEI”), with registered office at Calle Monte Esquinza 24, 5o izq., Madrid and Tax ID number B-87307278.
How do we process your personal data?
The personal data provided by Users of this website may be processed by ABEI for the following purposes, depending on the type of data and the interactions that the User enters into with ABEI through the website. In addition, the types of data, their origin, the third parties to whom such personal data may be disclosed, the legal basis ABEI has for carrying out the processing, as well as the periods during which your personal data will be kept are set forth below.
1. Maintaining contact with the User and handling User inquiries and requests
- Processing description. When the User submits a query through the form available at https://abeienergy.it or any of the other means provided, we will process the User’s personal data in order to maintain contact between ABEI and the User, as well as to manage the queries submitted by the User.
- Type of data. Identification and contact data, as well as professional location data.
- Data sources. From User.
- Legal basis. El consentimiento del Usuario al trasladar, voluntariamente, la consulta a ABEI.
- Retention periods. Necessary time for the proper processing of the request submitted and,
thereafter, during the applicable statute of limitations, taking into account the content of the request.
2. ABEI recruitment campaigns
- Processing description. The data provided when the User applies for any ABEI offer (for example, those published on job platforms) or sends his/her CV through any of the channels made available are processed by ABEI for the purpose of managing the User’s job application, managing the recruitment process for vacancies and making a decision on joining ABEI.
- Type of data. Identification and contact details, employment details, academic and professional data, personal and social characteristics.
- Data sources. Provided by the User directly or through any employment platform where ABEI vacancies are published.
- Legal basis. The consent of the User when voluntarily submitting his/her CV or applying for any of the job positions published by ABEI, as well as the need for the execution of pre-contractual measures in the context of a possible employment relationship between the User and ABEI.
- Retention periods. One year from the end of the recruitment process or the CV is submitted.
In addition, in order to carry out the processing purposes described above, personal data may be made available to different service providers who will process your personal data under our care and on our behalf. In such cases we inform you that we ensure that the data processing carried out by the provider complies with the regulations in force and the conditions set forth herein. The categories of recipients in this case are hosting and technology service providers.
In some cases, the use of these service providers, or the transfer of data to some of the recipients, involves an international data transfer outside the European Economic Area. If this situation occurs, ABEI has ensured that such international data transfer is carried out in accordance with one of the safeguard mechanisms set forth in the regulations in force (adequacy decision of the European Commission, signature of standard contractual clauses or Binding Corporate Rules). ABEI has assessed the risk prior to the carrying out of the international data transfer.
What personal data do you have to provide us and what do you should ensure us?
When personal data is collected through a form made available through our website, it will be necessary for the User to provide, at least, the data indicated as mandatory in the form. In case of failure to provide such data, considered as necessary, ABEI will not be able to process the query submitted by the user.
What measures do we take to protect your personal data?
In response to ABEI’s concern to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your data, we have adopted the required security levels for the protection of personal data and have set up the technical mechanisms available to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data provided through this website. In any case, you must take into account that security measures on the Internet are not foolproof.
What are your right over your personal data?
You have the following rights over your personal data:
- Access to your personal data. You have the right to access your personal data to find out what data we are processing concerning you.
- Erasure or rectification of your personal data. Under certain circumstances, you have the right to amend any personal data that you consider inaccurate, as well as the right to request the erasure of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Ask for restriction of processing. Under certain circumstances, you have the right to ask us to limit the processing of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep the data for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Data portability. In certain circumstances, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used, machine- readable format and to have it passed on by ABEI to another data controller.
- Object to processing. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you have the right to object to the processing of your data, in which case, we will stop processing them unless we must continue to do so for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
We also promotional purposes, as well as to withdraw any of the consents you may have given for the processing of your data, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
ABEI informs you that you may exercise these rights over your personal data by any of the following ways:
- By writing to the postal address Calle Monte Esquinza 24, 5o izq., Madrid, including the reference “Data Protection”.
- By writing to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org including in the subject “Data Protection – Web”.
In both cases, the identity of the person exercising the rights or, where appropriate, of the representative, must be demonstrated by sending a copy of his or her ID card, passport or equivalent document, on both sides.
remind you that you have the right to object to the processing of your data for advertising or
ABEI shall provide the information related to the right exercised within a maximum period of one month from receipt of the request. This period may be extended by a further two months, if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests.
ABEI also informs you that you may file a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority.